The Garmin Nuvi 1340 is an ultra-thin, simple-to-use, widescreen sat-nav with mapping for Western Europe. It has Lane Assist for help at upcoming junctions and ecoRoute™ to calculate a more fuel-efficient route.
Garmin Nuvi 1340 has a unique, pan-European speed camera warning system, giving real-time, reliable, and accurate alerts. Garmin Nuvi 1340 has the location of fixed, average speed, mobile and temporary cameras already built in. New or moved cameras are constantly tracked and the database is updated daily.
The Garmin Nuvi 1340 Is available on Amazon at over 21% off retail price , Click this link to take advantage of this huge discount!
Here are some great features of the Garmin Nuvi 1340 :
- Product Name: Garmin Nuvi 1340
- Street level mapping for UK, Ireland & Western Europe (22 countries) with 60-Day nüMaps™ Guarantee
- Built-in Cyclops™ speed camera database (includes fixed camera locations and mobile hot-spots)
- Lane Assist – illustrates the correct lane choice for upcoming turns and exits
- Text to speech calls out the names of upcoming road names on the route
- 4.3 inch wide touchscreen display, sleek, ultra-slim design that fits easily in your pocket.
The Garmin Nuvi 1340 has Widescreen, clear map, easy to use and the audio instructions are clear, and these not only tell you which way to turn, but also the name of the road you are turning into.This Garmin Nuvi 1340 is one of the best Christmas presents I have ever been given.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Garmin Nuvi 1340 :
This is the first sat nav I have ever bought, so I spent quite a bit of time reading reviews and talking to friends with sat navs. I’ve had it for about five months now and still think that it is fantastic.It is very easy to use. The screen is big and clear, the instructions concise and easy to understand. This Garmin Nuvi 1340 is a very, very useful piece of kit. Cossy